BEAUMONT-CHERRY VALLEY WATER DISTRICT
NOTICE OF INTENTION TO AMEND THE CONFLICT OF INTEREST CODE OF THE BEAUMONT-CHERRY VALLEY WATER DISTRICT
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District pursuant to the authority
vested in it by section 87306 of the Government Code, proposes an amendment to its Conflict of
Interest Code. All inquiries should be directed to the contact listed below.
The Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District proposes to amend its Conflict of Interest Code to include
employee positions that involve the making or participation in the making of decisions that may
foreseeably have a material effect on any financial interest, as set forth in subdivision (a) of section
87302 of the Government Code. The amendment carries out the purposes of the law and no other
alternative would do so and be less burdensome to affected persons.
Changes to the Conflict of Interest Code include addition of the following position:
Human Resources Coordinator
The proposed amendment and explanation of the reasons is available on the District’s website at
www.bcvwd.org or can be obtained from the agency’s contact.
Any interested person may submit written comments relating to the proposed amendment by submitting
them no later than October 01, 2020, or at the conclusion of the public hearing, if requested, whichever
comes later. At this time, no public hearing is scheduled. A person may request a hearing no later
than September 17, 2020.
The Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District has determined that the proposed amendments:
- Impose no mandate on local agencies or school districts.
- Impose no costs or savings on any state agency.
- Impose no costs on any local agency or school district that are required to be
reimbursed under Part 7 (commencing with Section 17500) of Division 4 of Title 2 of the
- Will not result in any nondiscretionary costs or savings to local agencies.
- Will not result in any costs or savings in federal funding to the state.
- Will not have any potential cost impact on private persons, businesses or small
All inquiries concerning this proposed amendment and any communication required by this notice should
be directed to:
Yolanda Rodriguez, Director of Finance and Administration
Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District
560 Magnolia Ave, Beaumont, CA 92223
(951) 845-9581 ext 224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.