Skip to content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer

Unclaimed Funds Report

Unclaimed Monies

The District is in possession of unclaimed monies as a result of customer refunds relating to the closing of water accounts, refunds of deposits to developers upon completion of projects, etc. These amounts remain outstanding due to being returned undeliverable without a forwarding address by the postal service.

In an effort to locate these customers / developers, the District has supplied a listing of unclaimed money below. Review this list to locate unclaimed money that might be owed to you or your business.

If after reviewing the unclaimed monies listing, you have determined that the District may have funds belonging to yourself or business, follow the filing instructions provided below.

Note: BCVWD has a duty to release funds only to the rightful payee. In this regard, we ask the payee to provide documentation to validate their claims to ensure that no one but the rightful person can receive unclaimed monies.

Filing Instructions

On the unclaimed funds form, the following fields must be filled in completely in order to process your claim:

  • Check Date
  • Check Number
  • Check Amount
  • Payee Full Name/Business Name
  • Street Address
  • City
  • Zip
  • Country
  • Daytime Phone Number
  • Claimant or Authorized Agent Signature
  • Date
Also, if you are filing a claim for which there are multiple payees on the check, please note that each payee must sign the claim form and submit the required documentation. Your signature will need to be notarized if your claim exceeds $500.

Required Documentation

The following documentation must also be provided to our office when filing your individual claim:

  • A copy of current photo identification for each claimant
  • Death certificate (if making claim for deceased original owner)
  • Completed and Signed unclaimed Property Request form

For Businesses:

  • Copy of current photo identification for the authorized agent signing form
  • Letter of authorization on company letterhead with the names of officers or officials with authority to sign and claim on behalf of the business
  • If your company merged with another company, a copy of the merger agreement
  • If your company was dissolved, a copy of the articles of dissolution
  • Completed and Signed unclaimed Property Request form


Mail the completed claim form and documents to the following address:
Beaumont-Cherry Valley Water District
Attn: Finance Department – Unclaimed Funds
P.O. Box 2037
Beaumont, CA 92223-0937


Back to top
The owner of this website has made a commitment to accessibility and inclusion, please report any problems that you encounter using the contact form on this website. This site uses the WP ADA Compliance Check plugin to enhance accessibility.